The luck and fortune of a home can be determined by its Vastu chart. The Vastu chart is an ancient Indian system that considers the five elements – earth, water, air, fire, and space. Based on these five elements, a home has nine sectors: North, Northeast, East, Southeast, South, Southwest, West, Northwest, and Center. Each element has a specific color associated with it. The colors are used to activate the energies of the respective sectors.
To improve the energy flow in a house, using a Vastu chart is a great way to do it. This blog post will discuss the basics of Vastu charts and how one can use them to improve the energy in the house. We’ll also provide a Vastu color chart so that one can choose the right colors for the house!
Let’s get started.
What is a Vastu Chart?
A Vastu chart is a tool used in the ancient Indian practice of Vastu Shastra. This chart determines the optimal placement of certain objects and activities within a home or other structure to create harmony and balance. With a Vastu chart, one can ensure that the home is in alignment with the natural forces of the universe.
How to Use a Vastu Chart?
There are various ways in which a Vastu chart can be used. The first is simply hanging it on a wall in the home so that one can refer to it when planning changes or additions to the space. One can also use a Vastu chart to meditate on the home’s energy and gain insights into how to create a more balanced life.
The Direction of the Vastu Chart
A Vastu chart for a home is divided into 9 sectors, each corresponding to a specific direction. The sectors are:
- North– This sector represents wealth and prosperity.
- South – This sector represents health and family.
- East – This sector represents knowledge and wisdom.
- West – This sector represents relationships and spirituality
- Northeast – This sector represents creativity and self-expression.
- Northwest – This sector represents helpfulness and travel.
- Southeast – This sector represents work and service.
- Southwest – This sector represents love and marriage.
Vastu Chart Colors
- North: White, pale blue, or silver. These colors represent water and air, which help flow energy and keep the mind calm.
- East: Yellow, green, or pink. Colors associated with the east bring happiness, prosperity, and good health.
- South: Red, orange, or brown. The south is associated with the fire element, and these colors are said to promote vitality and courage.
- West: Blue, black, or purple. West is associated with the earth element, and these colors are grounding and promote stability.
These colors can be used differently to create balance in a house, according to Vastu. For example, one can use white in the north sector to represent water and bring a sense of calm. Yellow can be used in the east sector to bring happiness and good health.
Red can be used in the southern sector to promote vitality and courage. And blue can be used in the west sector to promote stability and grounding. The most luxurious apartments offered by Piramal Realty are built keeping the Vastu chart in mind. There are 2, 3, and 4 BHK apartments that are perfectly aligned with Vastu Shastra.
Things to Avoid while using Vastu Chart
There are a few things one should avoid while using a home Vastu chart:
- Don’t use too many colors: Each color has a different meaning and significance. Therefore, using too many colors can be counterproductive. Stick to two or three colors maximum.
- Don’t place it in the wrong direction: Remember to align the Vastu chart with the four cardinal directions – North, South, East, and West. Placing it in any other direction will not be effective.
- Don’t make it too complicated: Keep the Vastu chart simple and easy to understand. Too many elements on the chart will only make it confusing and difficult to interpret.
The Bottom Line
Vastu charts can be incredibly helpful in designing or redesigning a home to create better energy flow and balance. Be sure to use colors that correspond with that area of the house and keep the overall look and feel of the chart in mind while making changes.
Piramal Realty offers a wide variety of apartments that have been designed keeping in mind the principles of Vastu. So, if someone is looking for a home that is in harmony with Vastu Shastra, then they should consider checking out these apartments.
Disclaimer- This article is based on the information publicly available for general use. We do not claim any responsibility regarding the genuineness of the same. The information provided herein does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, it is for general informational purposes only. We expressly disclaim/disown any liability, which may arise due to any decision taken by any person/s basis the article hereof. Readers should obtain separate advice with respect to any particular information provided herein.